четверг, 29 марта 2012 г.

ESL Dialogue: Introduction Words and Phrases


One of the first conversation lessons you will learn in ESL class may involve introducing yourself. Check out this dialogue that highlights the most common English introduction vocabulary and phrases.


Transcript:ESL Dialogue: Introduction Words and Phrases
Hi, I'm Ellen Quish from the Adult Learning Center at LaGuardia Community College in New York City for About.com. Today, I'm going to teach you how to introduce yourself in English. To do this, you can use these words.
English Introduction Words and Phrases
Hi/Hello, my name is ____.
What's your name?
Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you, too.

This is ____.
ESL Introduction Conversation Dialogue
Hello. Today is my first day here. What's your name?

My name is Ellen. What's your name?

Alejandro. I'm from Columbia. Where are you from?

I'm from New York. Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you, too.

Welcome to the class.

Thank you.

The most important thing to remember is to say hello and acknowledge the other person.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий