суббота, 11 февраля 2012 г.

How to tell someone that you don't understand



    Your Turn!

Imagine we are in my car...
Imagine we are inside a train and I am explain something to you...
Imagine we are inside a crowded restaurant and you are the waiter taking my order...
Imagine I am your foreign client telling something very important...

What can you tell me if you don't understand

1) Sorry _____, what?

2) Sorry, what was the question?

3) What does _______ mean? (for example: flight, dinner, plane etc)

* I don't understand (you).

* Could you say that again, more slowly?

* Could you slow down please, I don't understand.
Let's practice more:
Here is some guided dialog to help us practice more:

A:______could...please...the...presentation.
B:__________________.

C:My number is 5..67..7. Did you get that?
D:________________.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий