понедельник, 16 апреля 2012 г.

Курс Follow me: Can you help me?





Conversation.

Porter: Can I help you? Sir? Madam?
Mr Williams: Yes. Mr Williams.
Mrs Williams: And Mrs Williams.
Porter: Just a moment, please.
Yes, of course. Room 8. Can I take your luggage?
Mr Williams: Yes, please.

Can I ... ?

A.

Can I:
help you?
take your luggage?

B.

Yes, please.
Just a moment, please.
Can you take this, please?

Conversation.

Porter: Can I take your luggage?
Mr Williams: Yes, please. Will you take that?
Porter: Yes, sir. Shall I take this?
Mr Williams: No. Don't take that, please.
Porter: Yes, sir. Would you follow me, please?

Will you take that?/Don't take that

A.

Can I take your luggage?
Shall I take this?
----------------
Would you follow me, please?

B.

Will you take that?
Don't (do not) take that.
----------------

Conversation. Can I ... ?

A. Can I park here ?
B. No, you can't. Please, don't park here.

C. Can I help you.
D. No, thank you.

E. Can I come in?
F. Arthur, yes, of course.
E. Can I sit here?
F. Yes.

You can/You can't

You can park here.
You can't (cannot) park here.

You can go in here.
You can't go in here.

You can go out here.
You can't (cannot) go out here.
Словарик к уроку

Phrases

Can I ... ? - Могу я ... ?
Of course. - Конечно.
Just a moment. - Минуту.
Shall I ... ? - Следует ли мне ... ?
Will you ...? - Вы будете ...?
Would you ... ? - Вы хотите (будете) ... ?

Words

door - дверь

entrance - вход, входная дверь

entry - вход, въезд, проход, ворота, дверь

exit - выход

to follow - следовать, идти за

to go in - входить; участвовать

to go out - выходить, покидать

to help - помогать

here - здесь

luggage - багаж

madam - мадам, госпожа

me - адрес

to open - открывать, открываться

to park - парковаться, ставить автомобиль на стоянку

parking - парковка

porter - привратник, швейцар, носильщик

room - комната

to stay - оставаться

to take - брать

we - мы

Summary

To be

I (you, he, she, it, we, you, they) can.
Can I (you, he, she, it, we, you, they)?
I (you, he, she, it, we, you, they) can't (can't=cannot).

Me/You

(I) Me Can you help me?
(You) You Can I help you?

Park here/Don't park here

Park here./Don't park here.
Take that./Don't take that.

Shall I:

park here?
take this?
go in here?

Will you ... ?/Would you ... ?

Will you:

take that?
go in here?
park here?

Would you:

take that, please?
follow me, please?
park here, please?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий